WHY PACK HOLIDAYS?
What can I do for you that differs from everyone else?
- Full Management: I tailor YOUR service to suit YOU so if you want a fully managed service, I can do it all from cleaning and bookings to customer service. All you need to do is let me know when you won’t be in it!
- Personal Service: I am hands on with all of our cottage owners with over 20 years experience offering advice and support to help you get the most out of your holiday cottage
- Excellent Rates: I aim to ensure both our cottage owners and customers have the best prices available so I work hard on keeping our prices as competitive as possible
Join Our Pack!
Do you have a cottage you would like let out to dog owning guests?
Have a read of the following to see what I can do for you
Our ethos is simple – We want our dog owning guests to be able to bring their pack with them on holiday, enjoy a fabulous dog welcoming holiday and return again and again
I am actively seeking to expand the Pack so if you have a property anywhere in the UK, and you are interested in making it a dog friendly property, please do get in touch. I’d be delighted to hear from you.
How Can I Help You?
- A service tailored to your needs
- Advice! What you need to have in place and what guests look for
- I can cater for owners who live remotely, or nearby
- I provide a very personal service – To guests and owners, and I can guarantee I am available more hours throughout the week than the large and impersonal agencies
- Honest and clear information given to guests
- Support, advice and assistance to you
- Very competitive rates and excellent service
What I Dont Do!
- Call centres
- Hold music
- Bad attitudes
- No dynamic pricing at all! Our cottage rates are decided together as owner and agent and are bespoke to you. Fair price for fair product is my mantra, and ensuring our lovely regular guests gain value for money and return again and again
Who Am I Then?
Pack Holidays is an independently owned and very, very motivated company.
I make a point of knowing everything about every cottage in as much detail as possible. That keeps it focused, relevant and my aim is to ensure that our guests come first, without fail! I make sure that each cottage is assessed as suitable for guest and pooches needs. I started in 2016 with one cottage and it has expanded organically since then.
I have a team of fantastic people to clean, maintain and look after the cottages. Attention to detail is important – and we make every effort to make sure we do that.
How Much Can I Earn From My Property?
There are a number of factors which affect the earning potential of your cottage. Here are the key ones:
- Dog friendliness
- Location and facilities
- Size/sleeps number
I usually suggest visiting the cottage, have a discussion with you and provide you with advice on the suitability of the cottage for holiday lets, I’ll also provide suggestions (if welcome..)
Do You Offer Value For Money?
I hope so!
My aim is to get you as many bookings as we can throughout the year. I don’t ask for any joining fee, marketing fee or website addition cost.
I handle all marketing, advertising, communications with guests, process financial transactions, advise guests of their ‘joining’ instructions, answer their queries and provide a first contact for any concerns, issues or worries whilst they are on their holiday.
I do review our commission rates annually
Where Do You Advertise?
70% of our guests return to a Pack Holiday – again and again! And our referrals from guests to other guests is extremely high!
Quality of our cottages, managing our wonderful customers expectations (and exceeding them!) is hugely important to me.
I spend a great deal of time ensuring our profile is maintained in all relevant sectors. Social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) is very important to us, as well as daily advertisements on Dog Friendly social media sites. We advertise in various dog related magazines and websites and link into several pet service related sites as well as obtaining full use of external feedback and review sites (e.g. The Good Vet and Pet Guide, The Good Dog Guide and E-Dog Advisor).
I also work with digital marketing partnerships to ensure that our website comes high up the rankings in internet searches.
How Do I Know What Bookings I Have?
Easy peasy! I will give you access to the booking system where you can see on a daily basis, what new bookings you have for your cottage.
I Live Away, Can You Help With Managing The Cottage?
Absolutely. I have very lovely people who clean, do gardening, maintenance work and DIY. All are trusted and lovely people who will care for your property as their own. In addition, we are on hand at every changeover and aim to visit each cottage on changeover day to see what our guests thought, what needs to be maintained, and ensure that communications are made to you as soon as possible. We pay particular attention to our guest comments (good and bad!) and act upon all accordingly. Our guest feedback is uploaded onto the website after each guest visit.
So, there we have it – a whistlestop tour of Pack Holidays management. If you fancy a chat, do give me a call, or email me – 079 353 75899 or email@example.com
Thanks for reading!