The Fishermans Shed, SheringhamNorfolk
This beautiful little hideaway located in the heart of the historic part of Sheringham has been tastefully converted and has spectacular sea views from the lounge on the first floor and balcony. It is ideally located if you want peace and quiet next to the sea, and yet is in the heart of the town – giving you the best of both worlds. A true ‘bolt hole’.
This truly gorgeous ‘bolt-hole’ was originally used and owned by a local fishing family to store fishing nets and equipment – hence the name!
This is a beautiful little hideaway located in the heart of the very historic part of Sheringham. It has been tastefully converted and has spectacular sea views from the lounge on the first floor and balcony. It is ideally located if you want peace and quiet next to the sea, and yet is in the heart of the town – giving you the best of both worlds.
It is wonderfully decorated, full of character and charm and our fabulous owners have put a great deal of thought and effort into restoring the cottage into a peaceful, relaxing and comfortable cottage to spend a fabulous holiday in.
It is ideal for a week long or short break….. right throughout the year and is a perfect place to explore Norfolk’s beach, Broad and country!
Sheringham has so much to offer, from dog friendly pubs, the access to the amazing coastal path, ice cream shops, fabulous fish and chips, lovely restaurants, eclectic shops and so much more.
There is also a fabulous local golf course, the North Norfolk Railway for the steam train enthusiast, and the Little Theatre too.
If you are a bit of a bird watcher, there are some fantastic opportunities for bird watching along the coast in surrounding areas too.
WEEKS of 5th, 19th and 26th JUNE, WEEK of 10th JULY and SHORT BREAK 24th to 30th JULY AVAILABLE
2 dogs with more by prior arrangement
Smoke Free Property
Broadband & WiFi
Off road parking
Enter through the front door into the:
This bright hallway has tiled flooring, coat hooks behind the door and there is a staircase leading upstairs to the living accommodation as this quirky property is an ‘upside down house’. There is a door to the left leading to the:-
The master bedroom has a wooden floor, a king sized bed, plus a further single bed. and is tastefully decorated.
There is private access from the bedroom to the bathroom. Open the windows and you can hear the sound of the waves coming to shore.
Living Room / Dining Room
This double aspect, tastefully furnished lounge has fabulous views over the sea, with patio doors leading onto the small balcony where you can sit and watch the sea with your early morning coffee and just take in the views.
The best bit is the beach is a 5 second walk from the front door!
What we provide
- Tea, coffee, milk and sugar
- All bed linen and towels and tea towels
- Travel cot/highchair on request
- Gas central heating
- Free wifi throughout house
- Holidog tags, poo bags, and furniture throws
- Sleeps 4 in two bedrooms – Please note the sleeping arrangements
- There is a mezzanine level bedroom so this property may not be suitable for couples
- 2 dogs welcome (more by prior arrangement)
- One bathroom
- Under the counter fridge and freezer
- Tiled and wooden floors throughout
- Private parking can be arranged for £6.00 per night – please let Gail know – you can arrange it directly with the provider
- If you would like a delivery of dog food to the house while you are here, rather than bringing it with you, this Sams Pets is a great place to contact. Pack Holidays guests have an exclusive 10% off anything in their shop in Market Place in North Walsham! Take a peek at their Facebook page too!
- The Fishermans Shed is strictly a non-smoking property, please, as one of the owners is asthmatic.
- Bookings are Saturday to Saturday
Short breaks are available; for a quote, please contact Gail with your dates.
Location & Directions
The Fisherman’s Shed, Westcliff, Sheringham, Norfolk NR26 8JT
From the A148, either heading from Cromer or Holt, take the turning into Upper Sheringham and follow the road into town. Turn left into Cromer Road, then right into Church Street. Turn left into Augusta Street and follow the road to the end to Westcliff
Waiting on our firsts fabulous guests